you can complete your screening at THE LITTLE CLINIC.
What do i do?
- View a map of available The Little Clinic locations in Louisville and Lexington.
- No appointment is necessary, but you may schedule an appointment in advance or hold your place in line. Click here for more information.
- Reminder: you must fast for 9 hours prior to your screening
- If you are enrolled in the Plan, take your Anthem ID card with you and present it to The Little Clinic.
- If you are covered under the Plan and have not had a preventive screening done in 2018, your screening should be covered at 100%.
- If you have already completed a preventive screening in 2018, you may use those results. Your doctor must complete and sign the Medical Care Provider Health Screening Authorization Release Form in order for it to be processed.
- Download and print a Medical Care Provider Health Screening Authorization Release Form and take it to your appointment.
- Complete Part One of the form and sign on the Participant Signature line.
- The Little Clinic must complete Part Two and sign on the Medical Care Provider Signature line.
- You are responsible for returning your form to The Plan Office. The Little Clinic will not return the form for you. Keep a copy of the form for your records and return a copy of the completed and signed form to The Plan Office -
- By Fax: 502-423-8567
- By Mail: 10503 Timberwood Circle, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40223